– Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
– Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance to ensure that assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
– Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners and clients.
– Assess current team processes and performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
– Ensure that company quotas and standards are met by holding check-ins with sales team to set objectives for the day and to monitor progress.
– Seek to the agency to collaborate with the company who is strong connection in province.
– Cooperate with marketing team to reflect on salespeople’s idea and execute the contents.
– Manage and monitor the platform such as FB salespeople utilize and coach to get the customer.
– Manage month-end and year-end close processes.
– Bachelor degree in related field
– Good English (Writing /Speaking)
– At least 5 years experiences both of landed house and developer, real estate sector.
– Be able to work at project site.
– Be able to work on weekend for sales activities.
– Excellent leadership skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office