– Proposal of kitchen equipment and facilities for restaurants.
– Create store layouts.
– Leads the entire Sales department, overseeing all activities of sales supervisor, and junior staff members in ensuring proper execution of trade and consumer activities.
– Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
– Receive and report on all sales leads.
– Manage and build close business relationships with key customers.
– Execute the marketing activities.
– Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance.
– Explore new opportunities to get additional sales.
– Design and implement activities to drive secondary sales and visibility.
– Assist task to sales supervisor and sales team to meet and exceed goals.
– Able to speak and write English very well
– Sales Management experience
– Strong experience in sales with a proven record of accomplishment.
– Strong ability to lead, train and motivate team members to achieve targets.
– Can manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
– Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Good in both written and spoken English.
– Strong Analytical Skills to assess the market trends and sales performance.
– Experience from restaurant kitchen appliances industry
– Able to create facility drawings