– Market Coverage & Customer Selection.
– Business Generation as per Company Strategy.
– Team management & leading towards company goals.
– Monitoring and control of Field activities.
– Feedback to Higher Management.
– Implement strategies for Brand Deliverables.
– Competitor [Direct and indirect] Analysis and mapping.
– Promote the proper positioning and messaging for the product.
– Enable sales teams with appropriate scientific marketing inputs & knowledge.
– KOL development, engagement, and developing new customers.
– 5 years of Sales Representative and Representative Management Experience.
– 3 years of experience with Pharma/OTC marketing as Product Manager or Marketing Manager.
– Experience building, managing, and executing marketing programs in a fast-paced company.
– Proficient in Microsoft including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
– Excellent English communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking/listening).