– Formulate strategies and plans to win new clients or customers through methods such as cold-calling, visits to businesses, emails, and other direct marketing campaigns.
– Introduce new projects within our target areas and Drive team to achieving high performance.
– Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential customers, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
– Ability to close sale deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Decide the terms of discounts and special pricing plans.
– Assign salespeople to territories and establish sales goals and quotas.
– Track preferences of customers or clients to focus sales efforts.
– Analyze sales statistics, such as volume, gross revenues, sales expenses, and demographics of purchasers.
– Evaluate performance of sales staff and recommend or instruct on methods of improvement.
– Manage & Resolve complaints and disputes by existing and future customers or clients.
– Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar.
– Advanced level in English.
– At least two years’ experience as a Management Level in sales field.
– Proficiency in Electronic or Construction of wholesales/retails business industry.
– Flexible and be able to travel frequently and work on mission in provincial areas.
– Confident, fast moving, disciplined, reliable and friendly personality.
– Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook programs.
– Chinese speaker.
– Have strong connections with construction companies.