– Find, Maintain and keep service to the clients, doing sale operations, Implementer for wholesale loop, especially for new clients.
– Generate Profit and loss (P&L) to operational finance by timely and accurate.
– Make sale performance plan, manage and lead team sales to implement the plan to achieve the goal and the company target.
– Develop sales strategy and improve sales team and set sales target to the sales team.
– To drive the sales team to achieve the company target weekly, monthly, and yearly.
– Control and closely follow up customer payment and supplier performance (KPI).
– Generate IOP and SOP for each customer based on actual operation practice, requirement, and nature of the shipment.
– Be able to handle Problem Solving (RCPS) effectively with customers.
– Adhere to Internal Operating Procedures (IOPs) per client basis during daily task management.
– Review weekly, monthly, and yearly revenue of existing customers and define new opportunities.
– Create a proper handover project to operation for handle after a new project is stable and smooth.
– Carry out all activities in a manner which contribute to the achievements of individual and team.
– Ensure the highest data accuracy and take preventive measures to eliminate potential errors/claims and penalties.
– Provide positive feedback and support to the team.
– Join weekly or monthly management meetings.
– Other tasks assigned by country manager.
– Bachelor Degree in management or Business Administration /related field.
– Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet (Gmail, Outlook).
– Experienced in the logistics sector at management level for at least 3 years.
– Good communication in English (Can speak Thai is plus).
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Team work, people skills, and supervisory skills.
– High Responsibility for job assignments.
– Talent, fast learner, honestly, and loyal.
– Flexible and dynamic.
– Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
– offer competitive packages.
– Performance bonus
– Seniority Bonus pay (2 times per year)
– 13th Salary
– Mid and Yearly Review
– 100% – follow Cambodia Labor law
– Good working environment and management team
– Career Development