– Prepare sale strategy to hit target according to the yearly sale action plan.
– Marketing research and create target business, customer/Make appointment/conduct.
– Sale coordination and negotiation for cost with sup-co as shopping line/Airline.
– Sale coordination as checking all logistics with regulation-related parties to explain clearly operation to customer.
– Prepare SOP and contact for new business /new customer, an appointment with the customer will be required.
– Update weekly/monthly related reports.
– Another task as per assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree or at least in the undergraduate program.
– At least 1-year of experience with the Shipping / Freight forwarding industry, logistic, or factory sector.
– Excellence command in English is a must, Chinese is a plus.
– Computer skills (Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint).
– Be flexible and problem-solving skills.
– Good attitude, communication, and Personality.
– Ability to communicate well with suppliers.
– Holiday: Legal holiday
– Annual and Sick Leave follow by Labor Law
– Salary increasing & Bonus based on performance