– Approach to customers and explain the pros and cons of advanced digital printers.
– Build up relationships with customers
– Visit clients as many as possible, including visits without an appointment, and give the company leaflet.
– Develop the relationship with potential clients.
– Get more market recognition by daily visiting and approach potential clients.
– Training about the functions of the advanced printer.
– Report sales situation to the manager.
– Join the event to meet potential clients.
– Other tasks assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– Fluent in Japanese and English.
– OK to work sales outdoor and visit as many clients as possible every day.
– Be interested in Corporate Sales.
– Cheerful character and Good communication skills.
– Able to visit clients by own motor.
– Experience in international companies (Preferably Japanese companies).
– Has experience in printer sales or related to printing service / Knowledge in color printing or web designing.
– Experience in sales for more than 3 years (Corporate sales is preferred).
– Well understanding for what the counterpart is trying to convey during the conversation.
– Prefer females.