– Obtain new product prospects by Project information, client recommendation, and another source.
– Send appropriate quotations to maximize the possibility to secure the deal.
– Collect information relates to the background and ongoing Project of the customer.
– Monitor and follow up payment with the customer.
– Analyze and execute action to improvise sales.
– Another task was assigned by the Sales Manager.
– Majoring Engineer (Graduated, the student is not accepted).
– 1-year experience in selling construction products or electronic products.
– Able to work individually with minimum supervision.
– Honest and Hardworking.
– Good communication & Good English.
– Able to speak other languages.