– Drive revenue through high-quality client servicing.
– Identify opportunities, leads, prospects for, and win new clients using all available resources (people, products, services).
– Create and maintain client records including customer profile set-ups, foreign exchange credit facility.
– Demonstrate an understanding of our sales process, incorporating changes when necessary.
– Achieve goals regarding client acquisition, client satisfaction.
– Report to an Account Manager.
– Must have Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Can communicate in Khmer and English.
– Have the desire to work in a team environment.
– Be self-motivated and results-oriented.
– Be able to function effectively under pressure.
– Familiar with social media posting.
– Past experience with Forex is prioritized.
– Existing client book is preferred.
– On-job training & development and career growth opportunities.
– Health insurance package.
– Paid holiday and sick leave.
– Seniority pays.
– Work schedule flexibility.
– Salary: depending on experience, plus commission.