– Drive the sales to achieve sales target.
– Handle key accounts as assigned by General Manager/Director.
– Provide clients with the consultancy with presentation of solid surface solution.
– Promote our products and work as teams to proposal quotations or any required information from client.
– Find new clients or new opportunities.
– Strong network with Interior Design Company, architecture, kitchen builder, contractors etc.
– Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
– Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
– Provide a weekly projects pipelines update to General Manager and Business Development Director.
– Follow up on proposals to close the sale and secure client decision on the project
– Support project Sales for any reasonable tasks assigned.
– Minimum of two years’s of solid surface sales management experience and/or relevant.
– Preferably with majority of time spent on commercial or industrial buildings with knowledge of accounting, budgeting, and cost allocation procedures.
– Solid problem-solving skill.
– Ability to work efficiently and independently.
– Excellent interpersonal and good communication skill and customer relations skills.
– Very well in English communication.
– Chinese would be a plus.
– Commission and Incentive discuss during Interview