– Welcome and great all Walk in customer
– Develop relationship with customer as present, promote, and sell
– Take customer to visit site and mock up house
– Manage Facebook page (Promote, provide information….) Then submit report to Marketing Department
– Pick up call by desk or mobile
– Prepare document (Brochure, term payment, master plan….)
– Daily Follow up customer then send Daily/Weekly report to manager
– Daily/Weekly Market flyer
– Monthly event
– Handle customer to make payment with accountant
– Process document (change payment, add or withdrawal name, sub-sale, general request, ….) Consult, resolve customer problems and complains then report to manager
– Bachelor in Marketing & Communications or relevant fields.
– At least 1 year working experience in sales
– Good communication skill and setting up the appointment.
– Enjoy meeting people with warm and outgoing personality.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Be flexible, teamwork, influencing and negotiation.
– Be patient, hardworking, honest, independent, flexible, integrities, and strong commitment.
– Good written and spoken English and Chinese is a plus.
– Able to work overtime and weekends on a rotating shift basis.
– Knowledge in MS. Office (Words, Excel and E-mail)