– Exceed room revenue targets through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment, and sales trips as and where appropriate.
– Conducts site inspections of the property with prospective and existing clients.
– Implements new sales strategies, tactics, and action plans for account base.
– Source long-staying guests, Meetings, and Group business from account base.
– Manage the relationship between hotel and account portfolio.
– Attend business association events and networking events as and where appropriate.
– Develop business leads for the Hotel on weekly basis.
– Prepare a monthly Hit List of accounts to penetrate for the following week.
– Prepare a monthly action plan for the main market segment.
– Monthly review account profile/based on room nights production and average rate.
– Fully responsible for accounts under his/her management, including contracting, updating profile, and renewing contracts.
– Update management on VIP arrivals and meet and greet accordingly.
– Conduct negotiations to achieve the best profit and rates for the Hotel.
– Attend and contribute to daily sales meetings and report on activities, market trends, and business leads.
– Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing/ Hospitality management.
– At Least 2 years of work experience in hotel sales & operations.
– Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments, and follow up.
– Ability to execute a multitude of tasks on a timely basis.
– Ability to promote positive relationships with guests and staff.
– Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests and hotel data.
– Ability to work independently without direct supervision as well as cohesively as a team.
– Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems with good judgment.
– Outstanding writing and oral communication skills; ability to interface confidently with customers.