– Visit shops and do a seminar/ demonstration about how to use machines safely
*Your manager will make a seminar plan, so you will follow the plan.
– Visit factories and construction sites and do a seminar/ demonstration about how to use machines safely.
– Visit factories and construction sites with other staff and introduce this company’s products *90% of your customers are Cambodian.
– Reporting your task progress, problems, and any finding to your manager.
– Doing other tasks given by your manager.
– Graduated from Vocational school or has experience of repair machine.
– Able to read and write Khmer.
– Able to visit outside.
– Able to get dreiver license (Company pay license fee).
– Able to talk with people cheerfully .
– Able to visit province (Provide company car).
– Able to speak English.
– Have a driver license (cars).
– Has good physique (need to bring heavy machine).
– 1 hour lunch break
– 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month often becomes a holiday
– can get oversea training
– Gasoline : $20
– SIM Card : $10(After probation)