– Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers
– Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
– Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
– Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
– Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
– Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
– Help in researching and developing new products
– Achieve sales target and expected performance area
– Approach new prospects and meeting with clients, with problem solving
– Buildup, maintain and develop customer’s relationship
– Coordinate and implement sales targets set by management, prepare sales and statistics and related forecasts.
– Follow up payment of the customer to comply with company’s credit policy
– Prepare market intelligence report and market price survey
– Other tasks as assigned by management
– Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/ other equivalent degree.
– At least 3 – 4 years working experience in sales and marketing or related field.
– Understand about customer behavior and needed.
– Self-motivated, creative, excited by challenge, and a good team work, good communication, presentation skills and interpersonal
– Fluent in both written and spoken English and Khmer, understand other Chinese language will be an added advantage
– Be friendly, flexible, honestly, responsibility, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure.
– Skillful in computer application including word, excel, and power point.