– Act as an internal sales expert and partner to help assess, measure, and enhance the performance connected with sales effectiveness.
– Drive Sales Execution Standards for continuous improvement on FIT Execution.
– Consult, train, mentor, and coach the Sales Team in PICOS Execution and overall Sales Effectiveness.
– Plan scheduled and unscheduled audits within assigned Region and Accounts.
– Conduct an unbiased sales audit on FIT KPIs related to Picture of Success’s 5Ps (Product, Promotion, Price, Perfect Serve & Placement).
– Analyze, generate and submit Weekly 5P reports with significant insights and gaps in execution..
– Perform Monthly FIT review with the Regional Sales Team and Develop FIT Test or Simulation to gauge and improve understanding of PICOS.
– Random visit to Brand Promoter Outlets to monitor Performance of Brand Promoters.
– Random visit to Distributor warehouse to monitor warehouse compliance policy and highlight Distributor Value Chain issues i.e. Delivery, FG Condition from trade.
– Conduct In-Field Coaching as part of the Sales Onboarding Process focusing on PICOS execution.
– Perform daily In-Field Coaching for Sales Team to ensure alignment towards the company’s Sales targets.
– Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques, integrated with routine job functions.
– Builds and maintains positive relationships with stakeholders.
– Communicates professionally (both verbally and electronically) with stakeholders.
– Systematic Planning of Outlet Coverage and Training schedule with vigorous tracking of FIT Score.
– Lead by example and actively support EHS activities within your area and be accountable for EHS awareness and performance under your area of responsibility.
– Ensure to comply with the Group and local EHS policies and standards.
– Ensure adequate risk assessments are carried out, involving employees and contractors, during the development of the safe work procedures for the activities to be performed under your scope.
– Ensure all personnel under your control are adequately trained about the risk associated with their jobs.
– Ensure the third-party temporary labor worker working in your area are adequately trained and comply with the site EHS rules.
– Ensure adequate PPE is available for employees and contractors working under your area.
– Ensure that periodic inspections are conducted to identify EHS concerns and action plans have been developed and implemented to eliminate EHS issues from its source.
– Ensure employees and contractors under their supervision have at least one personnel performance priorities are related to EHS activity or topic.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Minimum 4 years work experience in the FMCG industry.
– Professional background in Sales or Marketing is preferred.
– Assertive, high self-confident, and mature individual with strong self-discipline.
– Expert user in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
– Strong verbal and written communications skills (Khmer and English).
– Numerate and analytical skills.
– SFA and DMS (sales tools) experience preferred.
– Tertiary (undergraduate etc.) in any discipline.
– Business, Sales, Finance or Marketing preferred.
– Bonus, Seniority, Phone, and Gasoline allowance (depend on position)
– Public holiday, Annual leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave, Health Ins, Accident Ins, NSSF,
and Free products on KNY, Phchum Ben Day, Marriage, and Funeral.