– Recommend and select products/services for customers based on their needs.
– Describe products/services and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers.
– Communicate with customers in person, by phone, and by email to understand their needs.
– Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s various products and services.
– Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers.
– Find potential customers through networking, cold calling, and industry research to increase sales.
– Use data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals.
– Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales, as needed.
– One to two years of experience in a relevant area of sales or marketing.
– Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations.
– Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis.
– Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office.
– Ability to contact customers, complete sales, and manage other tasks independently.
– Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner.