– Provide secretarial assistant to Sales Manager and sales officer producing letter, memo, report, spreadsheet, filling and general administration for the sale department.
– Update record into the company database and prepare a report to top management
– Record/input sale, transferring of product, do quotation, issues invoice for the order, get along with customer detail/ choices, and produce/post relevant letter and statement.
– Produce and maintain files, distribute copies to the department and relevant customers.
– Produce/amend standard forms for use on-site and in the office to assist the sales team. Ensure that all the document in the office and copy on-site journal is up to date.
– Produce and collate all relevant information for in conclusion in the Board report.
– Record customer detail and they enquire.
– At all times comply with company policies, procedures, and instructions.
– Contribute to improving business and enchaining the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implement change when a request to do SO.
– Produce weekly and monthly reports for the management team.
– Any tasks relate or unrelated assign by the line manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
– At least 1-2 years experience related to sales admin.
– Highly motivated to learn and grow and target driven in sales.
– Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
– Honest, friendly, patient, flexible, and reliable person.
– Good speaking and writing English.
– Experience in the household equipment industry.