– Approach, engage, collaborate and build relationship with prospect corporate and individual client
– Plan and manage partnership with business entities to achieve sales targets, objectives and planned activities.
– Implement established sales plans and customer service strategies.
– Develop and manage campaigns to obtain sale result.
– Prepare report of sales activities and sale results
– Perform other tasks assigned by management.
– Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Sale, Marketing or equivalent.
– One-year experience in sales.
– Experience from financial sector is an advantage.
– Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing relationship with business entities and individual customers.
– Visionary and possess strong leadership skills.
– Good in strategic thinking, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proficient in verbal and written English and Khmer.
Mekong Microinsurance, provides competitive salary based on education, experience, and potential. They offer annual salary increment plus other benefits such as:
1. Annual incentive
2. Bonus (Pchum Ben and Khmer New Year Bunus)
3. Public holiday and special leave comply with Cambodia labor law
4. Five working days per week
5, Seniority Pay
6. Staff uniform
7. Additional benefit on Pension from 70%-110%