– Provide sale projection and Branding;
– Develop sale and marketing strategies, incentive structure and sale reinforcement and monitoring tools for sale team under supervision;
– Provide training on sale strategies to all staff under supervision;
– Lead and reinforce sale staff under supervision to identify and prospecting customers;
– Manage all sale operations, including inventory management, sale and account receivable recording, delivery transactions and other expenses, at the stores;
– Other tasks to be assigned by Head of Sale and Distribution.
– Bachelor’s degree in Sale and Distribution, or related skills;
– Having at least 2 years’ experience in sale and distribution;
– Planning and organizing skills and ability to work under pressure;
– Good computer skills especially advance Microsoft Excel;
– Knowledge of English is preferable;
– High motivation and ability to work without supervision;
– Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
– Monthly Incentive
– 50$ Allowance