– Establish and ensure the contractor’s implementation of best safety practices on pre-commissioning and commissioning.
– Prepare the procedures and /or any required risk assessment in the Mechanical erection, electrical, commissioning safety plan together with the contractors.
– Preparation of Commissioning Safety Training, materials, Lock Out Tag Out, Confined Space, procedures.
– Safety guidance and inspection of Erection, commissioning plan, and setting-up.
– Supervise the Contractors commissioning procedure.
– Guiding the punch list procedure of contractors.
– Inspect, monitoring the safety procedure.
-Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or any related field.
-Work experience as safety engineer 2-3 years.
-Good command of English Language and computer literacy(Microsoft Office).
-Able to work overtime if needed.
-Experience in a building project.
-Work experience in Japanese or international construction companies.