– To develop and communicate safety standard, give guidance and define performance measures to support BRP’s safety and engineering compliance strategy by developing a safety improvement plan and implementing internationally recognized safety standards as well as Cambodian legislation.
– To audit and appraise the safety management systems across all BRP functions to ensure compliance against standards, company corporate governance and legal requirements.
– To develop, encourage and promote a positive safety culture within all areas of the company through management, communication and chairing the safety team.
– To use process optimization and business tools, to ensure knowledge and best practices are shared and trained to all staff.
– To work closely with the Operation team and HR to ensure continuous improvement on the overall health of our employees.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager & Director
Fluent in English (Able to speak Thai is favorable)
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Experienced in factory. Experienced in Food production factory is favorable
2-5 years of experience in production environment