– Review Contractual documents (Contractual Scope of Work, Responsibility Matrix, Project Technical specifications, Company standards);
– Produce / Maintains E&S Implementation and monitoring documentation in its field of activity.
– Participate in inter-discipline check of documents for its field of activity.
– Produce safety review reports, execute, and monitoring.
– Develop the design of fire protection and fire detection systems.
– Perform the risks analysis and/or reliability studies.
– Perform the noise control activities and other controls as per Company standards;.
– Verify the correct implementation of the SHE aspects in the design and vendor documentation through audits and reviews. The same function of coordination and verification is performed also when the design activities are contracted to a sub-contractor.
– Liaise with internal parties and external parties such as commune, district, provincial level
– Provide safety advice and solving problems on-site
– Prepare site reports and filling in other paperwork and documentation
– Ensure that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation
– Follow up and evaluate the safety and health report by contractors and report the results of operations to both external and internal organizations. To know the progress and obstacles in the implementation of the project.
– Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in the Project Site to ensure all development, construction, and operation can be carried out in an efficient manner.
– Support head office members from Thailand when traveling to the project site.
– Generate weekly reports of all matters occurring at the site to the head office.
– Any other tasks as assigned such as EIA support etc.
– Having prior working experiences in renewable energy projects or any construction activity.
– Proven working experience in safety and health relating construction.
– Solid organizational skills including planning, communication, and execution
– Excellent communication skills. Cambodian local speaking. Excellent command of English.
– Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field.
– Having Leadership and Problem-solving skills.
– Self-directed and can work autonomously.
– Good understanding of the renewable energy business, especially solar project development.
– At least 2-year experience in related work fields.
– Having a Cambodia driving license, possessing a car, and be able to drive.
– Be able to travel abroad (Thailand or China) if necessary.
– Be able to communicate in Thai or Chinese.
– Having working experiences in Solar projects.