– Establish and ensure the contractor’s implementation of best safety practices on pre-commissioning and commissioning.
– Prepare the procedures and /or any required risk assessment in Mechanical erection, electrical, commissioning safety plan together with the contractors.
– Preparation of Commissioning Safety Training, materials, Lock Out Tag Out, Confined Space, procedures.
– Safety guidance and inspection of Erection, commissioning plan, and setting-up.
– Supervise the Contractors commissioning procedure.
– Guiding the punch list procedure of contractors.
– Inspect, monitoring the safety procedure.
– Other tasks as arranged by the leader.
– Work experience as a safety engineer.
– Year 5 student or graduated Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent degree.
– Good communication of written and spoken English and Khmer.
– Computer literacy(Microsoft Office).
– Hardworking and honesty.
– Well cooperate with another team.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– 17 $ telephone allowance per month
– 10$ transportation allowance per month
– 2$ lunch allowance per day
– 18 days annual leave per year
– Follow the Cambodia holiday exclude the foreigner