– Set up the safety system to the company-wide
– Review and inspecting on-site safety conditions
– Analyze accident data and reports
– Do some traveling to work sites, conferences, and seminars
– Answer unexpected emergency calls
– Conduct the safety training and safety law in Cambodia related to Industrial factories (Training & Development.
– Performance Management (Do the job for mechanical responsibility and safety in the factory).
– Report back the environment and safety data to SCG Chemical in Thailand and local.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
– Fresh graduated of Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Engineering, for experience is advantages.
– Have knowledge of maintenance systems for utilities.
– Good computer literacy is essential (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
– Good English language speaking, writing, and listening skills are mandatorily required
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
– High level of interpersonal skills and integrity, and a solid team player.
– Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
– Strategic planning, complex problem resolution, and general management expertise.
– Open mind and challenge with a strong commitment.
– Public holiday base on labor law
– Attendance bonus
– Seniority payment
– Annual leave
– Sick leave
– Special leave
– Annual bonus
– Annual party
– Training allowance
– Monthly activities