– Recruit, manage, train and evaluate staff to make sure that all staff performs their tasks very well
– Be responsible for overall hall operations
– Check the daily operation of service staffs to provide satisfying serving, greeting, cleaning, and other hospitality care for customers
– Check the quality of kitchen work, taste check, decoration check, cleanliness of kitchen, etc.
– Follow the direction from headquarter and convey it to the staffs
– Promotion and advertising activity to get more customers
– Manage relevant tasks to run the Japanese restaurant with the Japanese Head Chef
– Maintain positive relationships with customers and respond to customer complaints.
– Problem handling and coping with unexpected daily tasks
– Prepare the reports/monitor, analyze, and report on related issues.
– Understand and be able to speak in JP at least Good level(N3 level or above)
– Experience the management or supervisor position
– Experience of working at a restaurant
– Upper English skills in written and Speaking
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
– Have a responsibility and self-motivated, able to work under pressure
– Able to make relationship with staff
– Financial literacy.
– Be interested in Japanese food
– Experience of working at Japanese restaurant-Experience of working at a restaurant especially at a Japanese high-end restaurant.
– Seniority Payment