This position will be responsible for everything(from recruitment staffs, preparing for procuring equipment, etc.) from the start-up of a new Japanese restaurant to the actual hall operation of the restaurant after opening.
– Recruit, manage, train and evaluate staff to make sure that all staff performs their tasks very well
– Be responsible for overall hall operations
-Check the daily operation of service staffs to provide satisfying serving, greeting, cleaning, and other hospitality care for customers
-Check the quality of kitchen work, taste check, decoration check, cleanliness of kitchen, etc.
-Follow the direction from headquarter and convey it to the staffs
-Promotion and advertising activity to get more customers
– Manage relevant tasks to run the Japanese restaurant with the Japanese Head Chef
– Maintain positive relationships with customers and respond to customer complaints.
– Problem handling and coping with unexpected daily tasks
– Prepare the reports/monitor, analyze, and report on related issues.
– Able to speak in Japanese (N3 level or above)
– Experienced the management position
– Upper English skills in written and Speaking
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
– Have a responsibility and self-motivated, able to work under pressure
– Able to make relationship with staff
– Financial literacy
-Be interested in Japanese food
-Experience of working at Japanese restaurant11:00 or 12:00 ~ 15:00/break/17:30-23:00