Restaurant Assistant Manager is responsible to oversee the operation until close to all aspects of the business who can manage 10~12 staff in the restaurant.
– Ensure a clean and safe work area and complete shift paperwork.
– Controlling day-to-day operations by scheduling labuor, ordering food supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
– Make sure that the staff knows their duties, but at the same time jump for help to their co-workers when the restaurant business must flow as expected.
– Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds maintenance through a Preventive Maintenance Plan based on company standards.
– English at Advanced level for verbal communication. (Writing is not very important)
– Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager.
– Able to work on shift schedule
– Not job hopper
– Age: Up to 36 years.
– Efficient restaurant operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
– Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills.
– Work experience in an international style restaurant or hotel
– Basic salary + Tips
– Health Insurance
– Annual leave