The purpose of the role:
Responsible for managing all facets of projects, from commissioning, up to reporting. It is the RE’s responsibility to brief Field Work & E-electronic Data Processing, and prepare all materials up to the reporting of results. Furthermore, the RE is also responsible to setting up presentations & client meetings.
Skill requirements are based on three key components:
– Level of technical skills
– The individual’s interpersonal skills such as independence, attitude, problem solving and maturity.
– Be proactive in self-development ( take ownership in personal career development
The knowledge and skills needed for success:
1. Skill Requirements:
– Understanding of research process & methodologies: Usage &Attitude / Central Location Test / In-home Placement / Focus Group Discussion / In depth Interview / Customer satisfactory / etc. & know when to apply them)
– A to Z project management
– Analysis & Reporting skill
– Analysis software like SPSS, Ms. Access, Excel etc.
– Presentation skill
– Willing to learn
– Non-bias / proactive
– Research experience is an added value
– Annual and Sick Leave, holiday follow by Labor Law