មន្ទីរពេទ្យអរឃីដ – កោះពេជ្រ (Orchid Koh Pich Hospital) is looking for Recruitment & Training Development Officer.
Recruitment & Training Development Officer is responsible for recruitment and selection, new staff orientation and on boarding, labor law compliance, assist HRM to revising on HR policies and procedure. The position is also to be ensured that all tasks are running smoothly and follow standard, policies and procedures.
1. Recruitment & Selection:
– Preparing job announcement and support to each department in designing for both writing/interviewing questionnaire
– To ensure that all vacancies requested are recruit on time and follow with HR plan
– To communicate with public relationship such as website, universities, any social media, and other for job posting and candidate pool seeking.
– To facilitate all the process of screening CV, schedule arrangement, invite candidate to conduct interviewing/writing test and prepare result and report submit to CEO for approval.
2. Training development:
- To facilitate and work closely with concerned departments and units for any internal/External training course based on the annual training calendar
– To coordinate in developing new training topic as required for each position and to make sure that the training topic is fit and acceptable to each position
– To ensure that all training session, materials and equipment are in place and the training room is organized well.
– To facilitate the training including orientation program, job training and refresher training with concerned departments and unit in order to run it smoothly
– To conduct training need assessment (TNA)
– To perform other task as assigned by line manager.
– Bachelor degree of Human Resources Management and/or related fields.
Skills and Experience:
– At least 1 years of practical experience in HR management
– Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Email)
– Have a good interpersonal and communication skill, team work, independent
– Ability to work without supervision
Attitude / Motivation:
– Desire to apply good management/technical skills to achieve business KPIs,
– Ability to lead and demonstrate excellent leadership to the team,
– Results oriented and innovative,
– Strong, determined, self-motivated and with strong ethical values,
– Adaptable and flexible; take initiative – take on the can-do attitude,
– Able to work in a pressured environment,
– Committed to reproductive health in development and an individual’s right to control their own fertility.