– Manage and take care of the restaurant service
– Escort guests with luggage to the room and guide the hotel facilities.
– Stand by the front desk and welcome guests.
– Dealing with bookings by Online Tour Aggregator, phone, e-mail, and face-to-face.
– Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave.
– Prepare bills and taking payments with customers
– Taking and passing on messages to guests
– Take actions for special requests from guests (E.g. booking bus tickets or storing valuable items)
– Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area
– Daily troubleshooting on complaints or problems
– Hotel facility management.
– Able to work following either of the morning or evening shift
– Positive attitude toward job and teamwork
– English for daily conversation good enough to talk with foreigner guests
– Cheerful and proactive person with good smile
– Work experience in reception or customer service related work
– Work experience in a resort hotel.