Our office is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to greet clients as they walk into the building.
You will also be responsible for other administrative duties, such as answering phones and emails, filing and scanning important documents, and scheduling and documenting calendar events for members of the office. Our ideal candidate has previous administrative experience, strong communication and customer service skills, and excellent organization.
– Greet guest as they arrive.
– Answer phone calls and emails from clients.
– Maintain calendars for the office and co-workers.
– File important documents and keep them well organized.
– Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
– Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
– Check, sort and forward emails
– Take up other duties as assigned
– Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
– Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
– Strong communication and people skills
– Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
– Problem-solving skills
– Insurance: NSSF, accident insurance
– 13rd month salary
– Public holiday
– Annual leave (18days/year)
– Sick leave
– Special leave