– Working very closely with the Business Analyst and the client to understand business requirements.
– Actively involved in planning and designing phase before developing.
– Developing a new module based on the business requirement, so mostly you will be coding and debugging the mobile application.
– Testing the application based on the requirement to deliver bug-free products.
– Writing documents and manuals for developer, administrator, and end-user.
– Writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
– Working on ad hoc tasks despite the main tasks assigned.
– Maintain existing projects and develop new features.
– New product development.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
– Good proficiency in English.
– At least 1 year of experience in Mobile Development with React Native.
– Good knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
– Experience with Redux/Thunk.
– Experience with React Navigation v5.
– Experience in Integration with REST APIs.
– Experience in working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
– Knowledge of Jest, Enzyme, and Detox is a plus.
– Willing to learn and a quick learner.
– Ability to multitask and commit to deadlines.
– Good communication skills.
– Competitive Salary.
– Performance review 2 times a year.
– Salary Increases once a year based on performance.
– Seniority Benefit (The longer you work, the more you get paid).
– Medical and Health Insurance (Infinity Insurance).
– Opportunity for training (Local and International).
– Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing.
– Annual Retreat.
– Work 5 days a week (Mon-Friday).
– Public Holidays (Follow labor law).
– Annual Leave Allowance.
– Employee Stock Options (Outstanding Employee receive shares from Company).
– Staff Recreation Activities (Sport, Innovation Day, Friday mini party).