– Develop web applications using React Native.
– Take full ownership and responsibility for ongoing projects.
– Participate in design and code reviews.
– Participate in the architecture development.
– Work with a team of 4-10 people including developers, project managers, designers, quality assurance specialists.
– Receive help and support from senior developers.
– Participate in stand-ups and continuously update your work status to your team.
– Be able to satisfy one’s curiosity and try new technologies in our company.
– Advanced level in English.
– 1+ years of React Native or ReactJS experience.
– Experience with Redux, Git, and CSS3.
– Understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP) principles.
– Understanding of iOS and Android environments.
– Experience in native iOS and/or Android development,
– Experience with Firebase or AWS cloud platforms, Node.js, NPM Modules (Redux-saga, prettier, lint-staged), other languages (Swift, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C), styled-components library.
– Feedback and salary reviews twice a year
– Various training are organized, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participate in international conferences
– At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert