– Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
– Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
– Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
– Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
– Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
– Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
– Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
– Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
– Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
– Experience of Quantity Surveyor over 3 years.
– Good command of English (Speaking and writing).
– Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and etc.).
– Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
-Having experience in engaging ODA projects of construction is a great advantage.
– Allowance: $70-110
– During the Probation period, provided Accommodation(Included electricity fee)
– OT Paid