– Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
– Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
– Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
– Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
– Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
– Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
– Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
– Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
– Other tasks as arranged by the leader.
– Year 5 student or graduated Bachelor degree in civil engineering or equivalent degree.
– At least 2 years of work experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
– Good communication of written and spoken English and Khmer.
– Hardworking and honesty.
– Well cooperate with another team.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– 17 $ telephone allowance per month
– 10$ transportation allowance per month
– 2$ lunch allowance per day
– 18 days annual leave per year
– Follow the Cambodia holiday exclude the foreigner