– Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
– Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
– Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
– Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
– Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
– Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
– Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
– Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
– Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer.
– Have experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
– Able to speak and write English.
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
– Sound knowledge of construction.
– Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
– Experience from the international construction company.