– Check the quality of the product if it is acceptable.
– Visit the production partner factory and check the product quality.
– Make feedback of repair points after checking the quality.
– Discuss with the factory manager of the production line and make improvement plan together.
– Train and instruct the local QC workers.
– Observe the production line and advise for improvement of production quality.
– Report the daily / monthly quality checked amount and summarize the progress.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Able to speak Chinese fluently enough to discuss and negotiate with native speakers.
– QC experience in a garment factory or inspection company.
– OK to work city side, the factory is located about 30 mins from the city area.
– Work experience in a Japanese inspection company or garment factory as QC.
– Not job hopper.