– Providing administrative and clerical support to the members of the Quality Assurance Team.
– Developing and maintaining databases for external verification, lesson observation, internal audit, SQA offers, and dealing with enquiries.
– Developing and maintaining databases for tracking staff records and Quality Assurance Team publications.
– Inputting and sorting data using appropriate statistical package.
– Making arrangements for, and maintaining records of, External Audit and Moderator visits.
– Making arrangements for, and maintaining records of, lesson observation activities.
– Assisting in the maintenance of records relating to internal quality audits.
– Assisting in the maintenance of an original set of College policies and procedures, and updating them for inclusion on the College Intranet as required.
– Arranging the distribution of information from SQA, College policies and procedures and other relevant materials.
– Word processing reports, minutes, letters, memos as required.
– Dealing with staff enquiries relating to the Team’s work.
– Good writing & speaking in English.
– One year Experience on QA position in factory
– Make full use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Friendliness toward Japanese people and firms.
-Tenacity and enthusiasm to perform the wide variety of tasks necessary at the time of business start-up.
-Three time meal
-Training courses to develop your competences.
-Business trips abroad
-Collective activities organized by the Company.
Insurance / Transportation / Uniform