– Maintain QMS to be in compliance with ISO.
– Control document ensure all document are released correctly.
– Customer complaint handling: collect data and samples on-site.
– Conduct sample testing, analysis conclude results, and collaborate with sales team to respond to customers.
– Non-conformity control: work closely with production leader to manage non-conformity raw material and finished goods to avoid contamination with conformity products.
– Products quality analysis: conduct testing product quality in order to benchmark compare to other brands.
– Problem analysis: assist production operator to find the root cause by using technical tools like 7 QC tools,5M1E, FMEA,…
– Other tasks: assigned by QA manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in chemical, mechanical engineer, industrial engineer, or related field is required.
– 1-3 years in the quality control field.
– Not over 30 years.
– Good computer literacy is essential (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
– Knowledge about statistical analysis is an advantage.
– English languages speaking, writing, and listening skill is a mandatory requirement.
– Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
– Be motivated among the team to promote high commitment and leadership.
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
– High level of interpersonal skills and integrity, and a solid team player.
– Strategic planning, complex problem resolution, and general management expertise.
– Public holiday base on labor law
– Attendance bonus
– Seniority payment
– Annual leave
– Sick leave
– Special leave
– Annual bonus
– Annual party
– Training allowance
– Monthly activities