– Support the QHSE team in the implementation and maintaining of internal standards, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 14001, and Health & Safety systems and procedures
– Support the operational teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal non-negotiables & clients’ standards
– Assist the country QHSE Manager in the implementation of Core Values (Operational Excellence, Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction, Financial Performance, and Market Leadership)
– Organize and follow up staff training and lead Tool Box Meeting on the shop floor to meet the training objectives & rise the QHSE culture in the day to day operations
– Review all internal and external audit reports to ensure that the rules of the company and customers are properly and efficiently implemented
– Provide monthly reporting of results achieved against QHSE Key Performance Indicators and evaluate achievement in order to implement associated corrective actions to drive continuous improvement
– Contribute to the development and implementation of criteria for suppliers’ selection and audit
– Manage quality complaints (root cause investigation process & report)
– Lead investigations in case of food poisoning or other illness/injury of staff (incidents/accidents)
– Bachelor / Master’s degree in Food Safety / Quality and Safety related fields with solid knowledge of HACCP practical implementation.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in the food production industry.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office pack with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
– Advanced level in English.
– Able to speak French (Since GM is French).