– Perform all daily inspections to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works.
– Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment, job safety environmental analysis, and checklist based on specifications of the project.
– Determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
– Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, materials, etc.
– Other tasks as arranged by the leader.
– Year 5 student or graduated Bachelor degree in civil engineering or equivalent degree.
– At least 2 years of work experience as QA/QC or Finishing Engineer.
– Be able to use Auto CAD, Ms. Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and relevant programs.
– Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost.
– Good communication of written and spoken English and Khmer.
– Hardworking and honesty.
– Well cooperate with another team.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– 17 $ telephone allowance per month
– 10$ transportation allowance per month
– 2$ lunch allowance per day
– 18 days annual leave per year
– Follow the Cambodia holiday exclude the foreigner