– Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
-Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
– Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
-Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
– Other task assign by managers
• Over 5 years production experience in garment manufacturing.
• Knowledge in technical
• Strong characteristic to work in production floor
• Think out of the box, Can Do thinking
• Communication & Co-operate
• Decision Making
– Legal holiday and take leave
– Benefit: transportation fee, attendant fee
– From Junior level, offer 1 lunch and transportation (1st station at Lok Song hospital area, 2nd station at Chom Chao area)
– OT: only every Monday – Friday with bonus (4pm – 6pm)