– Develop new user-facing features.
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
– Experience with Python is required.
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related fields.
– 2+ years of frontend development experience.
– Must be able to communicate in basic English.
– Familiarity with Git is a plus.
– Familiarity with push notifications is a plus.