– Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
– Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
– Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
– Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
– Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
– Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
– Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
– Crafting negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
– Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
– Seeking and partnering with reliable vendors and suppliers.
– Communicating with executives and gains approval for purchasing contracts with new vendors or on new supplies.
– Continuously comparison shops and negotiates to make sure the company gets the best possible prices on needed supplies.
– Communicating with suppliers and making sure supplies get where they need to be when they need to be, even when a deadline is tight.
– Maintaining a network of professional contacts in order to discover new opportunities for good deals on orders.
– Degree in business administration or a related field,
– Experience at least 6 years as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position,
– Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management,
– Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management,
– Excellent communication skills.
– Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills,
– Strong leadership capabilities.
– Experience from the Japanese factory
– Cambodia nationality
– Expat also can apply