– Purchasing all production Materials, Machinery, and Equipment.
– Tracking Orders and ensure timely delivery.
– Coordinating with stock controllers to ensure proper storage.
– Preparing purchase reports DO invoice for payment.
– Booking and Confirm delivery schedule with Logistics Agent.
– Preparation of Import / Export application.
– Deal with the local governor for license registration.
– Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field.
– Can speak, write, read, listen to English.
– Female is encouraged to apply.