– Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups, including developing budgets.
– Writing and preparing press releases, media communications, campaigns, and strategies for the company.
– Helping the company develop and manage brand identity, monitoring the public’s opinions on the company and topical issues.
– Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
– Updating and maintaining content for social networks.
– Promote company branding through attractive and professional content for Facebook and other social networks.
– Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing, or related field.
– Must be able to communicate in English. (Japanese is optional)
– Must have sound knowledge of Real Estate-related business and technology trends.
– Ability to think creatively and strategically.
– Quick and enthusiastic learner with the ability to respond well under pressure with strict time limits.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Knowledge of consumer marketing.
– Ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
– Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
– Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
– Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
– Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
– People Person.
– Good Problem-Solving Skills.
– Good Research Skills.
– Good Organization Skills.
– Public Holidays
– 13-month salary
– Lunch supports: 1$/day
– Annual Paid Vacation (18 days)
– Annual Trip