– Make a cold calling to targeted clients (project) and have a face-to-face meeting.
– Understand clients’ needs and requirements, and provide total solutions.
– Build strong relationships with customers or owners and constructors.
– Develop business strategies to close business deals with key clients.
– Follow up and update key clients on project progresses, and provide total solutions in a timely manner.
– Be able to do the quotation and SO accurately without delay.
– Prepare daily and weekly sale reports for the managerial level.
– Other tasks as assigned by the management.
– Graduated Bachelor degree, major in Marketing or relevant.
– Good speaking and writing Chinese.
– 1-2 years experience in Sale field.
– Good at customer service and a fast learner.
– Able to work under pressure, and willing to work out of working hours.
– Good at presentation skills & Strong internal personal skills.
– Be able to travel.
– Knowledge of Computer Literacy Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet, and Email.
– Experience in the household equipment industry.
– Accidence Insurance
– NSSF (if applicable)
– Annual Leave, Special Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Public Holiday
– Monthly staff birthday
– Time Attendance
– Gasoline and Maintenance(if applicable)
– Incentive Allowance (if applicable)
– Gift for Birth Delivery
– Annual Salary Increase
– Local and Oversea Training
– Team Gathering Budget
– HA Employee Annual Trip.