– To gather market information, competitors’ movement, and new products opportunity for the project channel.
– To switch brands from competitors and lock in our products in the vendor list.
– To be able to assist and advise of piping system design, installation, and problem-solving.
– To improve relations between the company and influencers: Plumber, Contractor, Developer, and Designer.
– To develop the company offering on SCG products and technical solutions in order to optimize the deal.
– Update new project list to the sales team.
– Others upon assignments.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering/Civil Engineering.
– Fresh graduated of Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Engineering/ Civil Engineering, for experience is advantages.
– Have knowledge of maintenance systems for utilities.
– Good computer literacy is essential (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
– Good English language speaking, writing and listening skills are mandatorily required.
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
– High level of interpersonal skills and integrity, and a solid team player.
– Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
– Strategic planning, complex problem resolution, and general management expertise.
– Open mind and challenge with a strong commitment.
– Public holiday base on labor law
– Attendance bonus
– Seniority payment
– Annual leave
– Sick leave
– Special leave
– Annual bonus
– Annual party
– Training allowance
– Monthly activities