The position is for a bridge engineer(SE) and responsible for communicating Japanese-language projects to local engineers and connecting between Japanese and locals.
・ Communication support between Cambodian engineers and Japanese engineers in the development of the cloud platform SPIRALv2
・Explanation of system specifications to Japanese engineers in Japanese / Explanation of system specifications to Cambodian engineers in Khmer or English
・Translation of documents (Japanese English)
・Interpretation at meetings (Japanese English or Khmer)
・Small-scale development implementation work for understanding services.
– JLPT N1-N2 level (No need N certificate)
– Good communication skill, has high potential for work
– Able to work as a team and cooperate well with others
– English: Advanced level (speaking)
– Good communication skills and enjoys working with people.
– Able to write / read / speak Japanese at advance level
– Has knowledge in IT, programming, Web developing
– Master/Bachelor’s degree from foreign university
– Experience in project management, web developing, or a Bridge Engineer.
– OT pay
– Annual Leave: 18 days
– Seniority Bonus