This position will oversee the development of web projects from the inception stage to the live online deployment thereof. You will be collaborating with our IT team on the website’s conceptualization, guide the team through the product development stages, and oversee the live deployment.
– Documenting website development processes and procedures to explain the project plan to the offshore company
– Conceptualizing the website design process and leading the IT development team, Japanese communicators team
– Providing mentorship to junior developers/communicators and facilitating suitable interventions to deliver the project on time and within budget
– Preparation of design documents for offshore clients (translation, supplementation, etc.)
– Keeping abreast of developments and trends in website design
– Quality check of deliverables
– Reporting the progress and quality of offshore development to Japan
– Setting up and facilitation of meetings between Japan and offshore sites
– Any nationality is acceptable.
– JLPT N1-N2(High) level in speaking/writing/reading
– Working experience using Japanese(translator, interpreter etc) for more than 3 years
– Good communication skill, has high potential for work
– Interested in IT field
– Experience in working as a team
– Good computer skill (Microsoft, Google, and other application is preferred).
– Able to write / read Japanese at advance level
– Has knowledge or experience in IT, programming, Web developing is highly welcome!
– Working experience in Japan or Master’s degree from foreign university (salary up possibility)
– Working experience as a Bridge Engineer is a plus!